May 27, 2013

Miscellaneous Books I've Bought Recently-ish Vlog

The title of this post is a little vague and doesn't sound all that important until you get to that last word... VLOG. My FIRST EVER VLOG. Yeah, I made one of these so you can more easily spot me at BEA and because I love books and talking to no one.

Well, maybe less of the latter, but, well, it's what I did, so it's worth noting. Or maybe I just like being silly. 

So, since I've already spoken at a camera for like 12 minutes - yeah, have fun watching THAT - I think I should quit with the typing and get to the book stuff. 


BLOGGERS MENTIONED
[For giving me stuff AND book pushing skill]

Alexa Loves Books 
Perpetual Page Turner
Books With Cass
Paper Riot
Book Rock Betty
Rather Be Reading
WhoRuBlog (Liza!)

PUBLISHERS
Macmillan Children's (Fierce Reads)
HarperTeen (Epic Reads)

OTHER AWESOME BLOGS
ARCycling

BOOKS MENTIONED
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkowski
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross
The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown
The Wrap Up List by Steven Arnston
A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Venom by Fiona Paul
Winger by Andrew Smith
Wild Awake by Hilary T Smith
Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
Speechless by Hannah Harrington
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Golden by Jessi Kirby
The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey
Night School by C.J. Daugherty
The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
Pivot Point by Kasie West
Boy Nobody by Allen Zadoff
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

ARE YOU GOING TO BE AT BEA? ARE YOU? PLEASE COME FIND ME! No, but seriously, sound off in the comments below if you're going to be around NYC this week. I want to meet ALL OF YOU.

9 comments:

  1. Those girls pushed Vampire Academy on me too...I swear you won't regret it. Those girls know what is up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was just the BEST! Thank you so much for including me. This is precisely why I love you - warm, sweet, bubbly, fun, funny, beautiful YOU! Can't wait to see you in NYC & collect my tackle hug. :D Now why isn't the whole YA book blogging/writing/author/publishing world following you on Twitter? They absolutely MUST! xxxx! Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to BEA but I really enjoyed your video! I'm a new follower of your blog and on twitter and the video was a fun way to see what you're like! Hope you have fun at BEA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR FACE AND YOUR SMILE <3 And yay, now we "officially" met :D I am very annoyed that the stupid book arrived damaged though. But I did a little happy dance when you mentioned you got Vampire Academy from Alexa because OMG GABY VAMPIRE ACADEMY! I'm not a big vampire fan either, but those books are just sooooo gooooood. I'm currently reading and LOVING Dare You To and I'm also excited for you to read Venom because I've been wanting to read that for-e-verrrr. So yes. Enjoy it. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOU. you're precious. for realllll. come to jersey right after BEA wraps up show me ALL THE GOODIES you get and sit and panera with me <3 LOVE YOU GABY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This video is all sorts of adorable. Because I know you and we've met and we've hung out, I giggled whenever I saw you doing something you'd do in real life. LOVE YOU <3 I will be happy to pass on any and all books that I have sitting around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so cute! I also just purchased Golden and Wild Awake. I didn't realize that Wide Awake takes place in the city that I live in (which is super amazing, since that never happens!) so I can't wait to dive into that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yey! I LOVED your blog. It was like sitting in the room with you.
    Did I mention that I am green with envy that you went to BEA!
    Caroline
    Ps. I miss you
    PPS. It's actually sunny here!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why didn't I see this in May when you posted it?? HECK YEAH VAMPIRE ACADEMY!!! <3 Next video you better be talking about how much you love SLATED. mwahahaha :) btw... I thought the slut brownies were GONE like 3 days ago... Mr. Betty snuck them downstairs in his home office! I spazzzed!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment. Also, if you have a blog, be sure to leave a link so I can go check it out!