And so 2013 is over.
- Becoming an aunt of 4 (as opposed to 2).
- My first full year of blogging (during which I reviewed 106 books).
- Those two months I spent in London (including a weekend in Paris and a day trip to Cardiff).
- Those 2 months I spent in Israel.
- Completing the NYU Summer Publishing Institute course.
- Going to Frankfurt.
- Visiting Debby and Judith in Amsterdam.
- Getting a job at a bookstore.
- Reading 118 books, or 40,394 pages. (I mean, really, who am I?)
Here is a list of major things I'm pretty sure I'll remember about 2014:
- My second full year of blogging.
- Another weekend in Paris?
- And about half a dozen other things I'm sure will pop up and will be more amazing than I can even imagine right now.
Now, since my last year was amazing and my upcoming year hopefully promises amazing, I've set up a *little* (mostly expired - gotta make way for the new stuff!) ARC giveaway. I'm not going to tell you EVERYTHING that's in this box o' ARCs, but I will say a signed ARC of Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo and an ARC of Cress by Marissa Meyer may or may not have crawled in when I wasn't looking. So, even if you're not interesting is anything else in this mystery box... you might just enter for those ;)
~ To enter, please fill out the Rafflecopter form below. DO NOT enter using the comments.
~ You must be 18 years or older or have a guardian's permission to enter.
~ The winners will be chosen randomly. Once chosen, the winners will be emailed. They will then have 48 HOURS to respond, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
~ The giveaway is US ONLY.
~ I reserve the right to disqualify anyone who tries to cheat the system. I WILL be checking the winning entry.
|Happy New Year, my darlings. Dream lovely dreams of Fireworks in Paris.|