May 16, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0: Progress Report

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Just as with Bout of Books 6.0, I've decided to do my progress reports for the read-a-thon in a separate blog post to keep the scrolling from getting too out of hand. As such, if you're interested in checking out my Bout of Books 7.0 goals, you may do so HERE.

All caught up? Understand why this update post is going to look a little pathetic? Great. Read on, lovelies.
 
MONDAY
Number of books I've read today: 1/2 a book
Number of pages I've read today: 100
Books: 
1. In the Hands of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce - Started pre-Bout of Books but I finished the last 100 pages on Monday.

**I also took part in Monday's Twitter chat**

TUESDAY
Number of books I've read today:
1/4 a book
Number of pages I've read today: 87
Books: 
1. Defiance by C.J. Redwine - Also started pre-Bout of Books and continued on Tuesday, but not finished.

WEDNESDAY
Number of books I've read today: 1/4 a book
Number of pages I've read today: 96
Books:
1. Defiance by C.J. Redwine - FINALLY finished on Wednesday.

THURSDAY
Number of books I've read today: 1/2 a book
Number of pages I've read today: 146
Books: 
1. Sloppy Firsts by Stephanie Perkins

FRIDAY
Number of books I've read today: 1/2 a book
Number of pages I've read today: 134
Books: 
1. Sloppy Firsts by Stephanie Perkins

SATURDAY
Number of books I've read today: 1
Number of pages I've read today: 290
Books:
1. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill

SUNDAY
Number of books I've read today: 1/4 a book
Number of pages I've read today: 93
Books: 
1. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

GRAND TOTAL
Pages: 946
Books: In total, 3 and 1/4 of a book. But I read from 5 different books.

Stay tuned for my official wrap up post...

I'm moving pretty slowly this week - I did say I was going to be busy! I'm just too stubborn to skip a Bout of Books. But how are YOU doing? Feeling the pressure? Staying up too late? Having a good time? Feel free to share in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for finishing Defiance! What'd you think?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeeeep I'll save that for my review >.< I will say I didn't love it as much as I wanted to. And I did try!

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment. Also, if you have a blog, be sure to leave a link so I can go check it out!