|"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews|
1. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
2. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
3. Death & Co. by D.J. McCune
4. The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
5. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis
6. Ferryman by Claire McFall
7. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
THE WEEK IN REVIEW
On Sunday I reviewed Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
Even though I'm not sure how I feel about this whole novella phenomenon, I couldn't stop myself from reviewing Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi on Monday.
Tuesday I listed the Top Ten authors who, when they put out a book, I get all: MINEMINEMINE ala those birds in Finding Nemo.
Wednesday I let you all know about this new book coming out called Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt.
Thursday I posted my review of, BIG SURPRISE, Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.
And then on Friday I posted a discussion post about some of my bookish habits.
Well lovelies, that's my week in a nutshell. Let me know how things went for you in the comments below!