March 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (13)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
So blogger decided it hates me and it's late and I have to wake up mega early tomorrow so I really can't bring myself to be witty all over again. I just can't. I'll be extra clever next week. But for now I'm just going to do my best to keep my cool. Remember, my anguish is over Blogger misbehaving. I love you all. And I love Faye for lending me books. But Blogger's in the doghouse.

BORROWED



1. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
2. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
3. Death & Co. by D.J. McCune
4. The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
5. The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis
6. Ferryman by Claire McFall

BOUGHT


7. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park

THE WEEK IN REVIEW


Even though I'm not sure how I feel about this whole novella phenomenon, I couldn't stop myself from reviewing Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi on Monday.

Tuesday I listed the Top Ten authors who, when they put out a book, I get all: MINEMINEMINE ala those birds in Finding Nemo. 

Wednesday I let you all know about this new book coming out called Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt.

Thursday I posted my review of, BIG SURPRISE, Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.

And then on Friday I posted a discussion post about some of my bookish habits.

Well lovelies, that's my week in a nutshell. Let me know how things went for you in the comments below!

21 comments:

  1. About 5 books you have on your list are currently collecting dust on my shelves. I'll wait for you to let me know which is the most worthy of my reading next.

    New follower!

    My STS Stacking the Shelves (#2)
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that's a lot of pressure. I'll do my best!!!!

      Thanks for the follow Lisa! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm about to read Anna Dressed in Blood. The Lost Girl was interesting. I hope you enjoy it.

    My STS

    ~Danica PageTaking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and P.s. Congrats on your new-ish blog. I'm a new GFC follower. Feel free to follow back if you'd like to. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks!!! :)

      And I hope I like those 2 also

      Delete
  3. I just received The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna from the library. Here's hoping that we both enjoy it! Anna Dressed in Blood was awesome! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I hope I enjoy Anna Dressed in Blood as much as you did! And I hope I like The Lost Girl :)

      Delete
  4. New follower! I still haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood, but it's on my TBR list! Hope you enjoy!

    Check out my SP & STS.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I'm happy to know my TBR looks a little like my followers!!

      Delete
  5. You do realise that I expect you to LOVE all six of those books, right? haha.

    That or you can guide me on which ones you like that I haven't read :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do my best to love them all. Which ones have you read? Slash we can talk about this Saturday :)

      Delete
  6. I've heard really good things about Anna Dressed In Blood and The Lost Girl. I hope you enjoy =D Happy Reading this week!

    Emily @ Falling For YA & Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really curious to see what you think of Anna Dressed in Blood. I haven't read any of the others you got there, but struck sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious to see what I think too!!! And Stuck DOES sound interesting. I'm all excited :)

      Delete
  8. Oooh, I'm interested to see what you think of The Storyteller - it was a hell of a lot darker and grittier than I was expecting (and there were a couple of scenes that left such a bad taste in my mouth), but I loved the faerie-tale woven through the storyline, and it so made me think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh. Now I'm nervous to read The Storyteller, even though I do love Fairy Tales... >.<

      Delete
  9. I also got Struck this week from my library, and I am dying to read Anna Dressed in Blood. Ferryman looks really neat too!

    New GFC Follower

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FERRYMAN IS REALLY NEAR!!! I can't wait to read the rest either :)

      Thanks for the follow Jessica!

      Delete
  10. I've got Flat Out Love among my Kindle books somewhere, and I've been meaning to read it for ages! I hope we both end up liking it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! I really picked it up because a friend told me to. We don't always agree but I hope we do this time.

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment. Also, if you have a blog, be sure to leave a link so I can go check it out!