February 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (11)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Another e-book haul. They were all on sale, so I spent a little less than the cost of one paperback. It's exciting and all, but I miss being able to buy an actual book without worrying about the weight requirements with the traveling and flying and what not.

BOUGHT


1. Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
I love everything Maggie Stiefvater and I'm sure this book will be just as lovable.

2. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Steampunk. I adore all of the steampunk.

3. Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
 LOOK AT THAT COOKIE. I want it. And so I want to read this book.

THE WEEK IN REVIEW

Sunday and Monday I took a break from the blog. Sorry 'bout that. >.<

Tuesday I compiled a list of my Top Ten Favorite Romances. It was hard. I cried A LOT.

On Wednesday I told you all JUST HOW EXCITED I am for The Ward by Jordana Frankel to come out.

Thursday I posted a review for The Carrie Diaries. There's a GIVEAWAY for a book turned into a TV show attached. It's all apart of this Read-Along I did with Harley Bear Book Blog. It's all very exciting.

Friday I talked about book boyfriends - who mine are and just how happy they made me on Valentine's Day (and just about every other day, to be honest).

So I didn't buy a lot of books this week, but I did have a lot of fun on the blog! What did you get? Did you post anything fun I should check out? Tell me all about it in the comments below!

14 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED Sweethearts, it's a really great book! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Enjoy your new books! :D

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I'm so glad you liked Sweethearts! I can't wait to read it myself.

      Thanks for stopping by, Kyra! :)

      Delete
  2. I should really check out Maggie Stiefvater's faerie series. I really like her books too. :) I've heard great things about the Girl in the Steel Corset. I've just never read steampunk before! I hope you enjoy everything. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DEFINITELY get to reading Steampunk. I love it. I also love Maggie Stiefvater, so I can't imagine I won't enjoy Lament.

      Thanks for stopping by Krystianna! :)

      Delete
  3. Sweethearts is good. I love Sara Zarr. Have you read The Story of a Girl? I love that one. I really need to read Girl in the Steel Corset.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read anything by Sara Zarr but I'm SUPER EXCITED to get started!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. I liked the Lament. It isn't a favorite, though. I hope you enjoy it and your other books. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like with Maggie Stiefvater it doesn't matter if it's your favorite, just so long as you can get a little more of her beauuuutiful prose!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. The girl in the steel corset sounds really good!

    Happy reading :D
    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT DOES, doesn't it? It's been on my list for TOO LONG and I can't wait to get to it.

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. RIGHT? I can't wait to get to it.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. Lament and Ballad are the two Maggie books I haven't read yet,so you're going to have to let me know how that one is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read them yet either. But I also haven't read The Scorpio Races. *runs and hides*

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment. Also, if you have a blog, be sure to leave a link so I can go check it out!