July 3, 2013

Waiting On: Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt (27)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted by Breaking the Spine

Title: Right of Way
Author: Lauren Barnholdt
Release Date: July 9th, 2013
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Here are Peyton and Jace, meeting on vacation. Click! It’s awesome, it’s easy, it’s romantic. This is the real deal.

Unless it isn’t. Because when you’re in love, you don’t just stop calling one day. And you don’t keep secrets. Or lie. And when your life starts falling apart, you’re supposed to have the other person to lean on.

Here are Peyton and Jace again, broken up but thrown together on a road trip. One of them is lying about the destination. One of them is pretending not to be leaving something behind. And neither of them is prepared for what’s coming on the road ahead…

[Summary Source: Goodreads]
I JUST finished Two-Way Street and I freaking loved it. Which clearly means I need ANOTHER road trip book featuring a dysfunctional couple ASAP. Okay, maybe not ASAP - I'll probably need a little distance from the plot before I do something similar again, but I AM EXCITED 
I like road trip books. Do YOU like road trip books? If so, and IF you cannot wait for this one to come out (next week - slow DOWN, impatient), be sure to read Two-Way Street and GET READY. Or, y'know, share your excitement in the comments below!

7 comments:

  1. Good question. I like some road trip books! Very transitional... and ready-for-anything, road trips are. I'd like to go on one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love road trips myself just as much as I love reading road trip books. They're very inspiring and reflective. :)


    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Waiting on Wednesdays
    WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had two-way street on my TBR list for a while, so I should probably add this too!

    Check out my WoW here and don't forget to enter my second blogaversary giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait for this one to come out! I read the first book Two Way Street which is a companion book to this one and I loved it.

    Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-perfect-ruin/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love road trips. I need to read Two-Way Street. *off to put on my TBR list* Thank you for sharing!! =)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds super amazing! I read Lauren Barnholdt's Watch Me last year and I really liked it. I'm excited to read more by her. :b
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed Two-Way Street so I'm definitely gonna be reading Right of Way! Also, road trip books are so fun =D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment. Also, if you have a blog, be sure to leave a link so I can go check it out!