July 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (16)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
It's been a while since I did one of these. It's not EVERYTHING I've picked up in the last month or so (since BEA). That would take much longer than the 10 minutes (AKA the length of this video). But I do go through pretty much everything I've accumulated in the last two weeks. Which is pretty impressive, considering I'm on a book buying ban. But I explain how all of these pretties ended up in my possession - book buying ban notwithstanding - in the video below.

And that was my insanely magical two weeks of books. Insanity, I know. Y'know what else I know? I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

BOOKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross
When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
The 100 by Kass Morgan
Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne
Hate List by Jennifer Brown
45 Pounds (More or Less) by K.A. Barson
Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz & Michael Johnston
Obsidian Mirror by Catherine Fisher
Of Triton by Anna Banks
Monument 14: Sky On Fire by Emmy Laybourne
Eve & Adam by Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate (I totally didn't note the dual authors in the video. Whoops.)
Taken by Erin Bowman
In The After by Demitria Lunetta
Undercurrent by Paul Blackwell
Blackout by Robison Wells
The Paradox of Vertical Flight by Emil Ostrovski

AWESOME PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
Rachel from Rachel Reads
Epic Reads

What did YOU get this week/month/whatever? Have you been spending less? Accumulating more? Tell me all about it in the comments below!

8 comments:

  1. You did fantastic. I'm on a book ban as well and am not doing well. The Epic Reads ladies are fantastic. You got lucky. Arcycling is awesome. Great haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of the 100! And ANNA is so so worth it! Read it soon! <3 Truly Madly Deadly sounds creepily awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got a lot of books in the last two weeks. A lot of these are on my TBR pail.
    Hope you enjoy all of your books :D
    Old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-47.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I can't watch your video right now because I am at work, so if I say something that you already mentioned in your video, I'm sorry. But YAY for Anna and the French Kiss. I love that bok TO PIECES! I hope you like it (if you haven't already read it).

    Also, I'm very curious about 45 pounds. I almost requested it on netgalley awhile back, but them I thought of all the other books I have from Netgalley, and controlled myself. I'll be interested to know what you think of it.

    Anyway, happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a haul. So so many good ones. Enjoy your reads. My STS http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is VERY impressive that you managed to snag all these books with minimal spending. So I'm going to have to say - hats off to you! I really think you should read The Girl of Fire and Thorns because it's SO GOOD. And Anna and the French Kiss was really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaa Anna is so good! And I'm so excited for Heartbeat and 100! Great haul, chickie!

    Giselle @ Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome hauls! Isn't it amazing how, even when we don't spend only, the books keep rolling in? Happy Reading!
    Here is my STS.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment. Also, if you have a blog, be sure to leave a link so I can go check it out!