The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 7th and runs through Sunday, January 13th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books 6.0 team
This is my first ever week-long read-a-thon. There are going to be challenges and Twitter chats and prizes and lots of books and I'M SO EXCITED because I love all of these things. So very many thanks to Amanda and Kelly for hosting. Monday really can't come soon enough!
- Read at least 6 books from the list below.
- Participate in at least 1 Twitter chat.
- Network with bloggers and make awesome new friends.
- Participate in at least 3 challenges.
BOOKS TO CHOOSE FROM
1. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler and Maira Kalman
2. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
3. You Have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis
4. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
5. Crewel by Gennifer Albin
6. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
7. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
8. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Are you taking part in Bout of Books 6.0? What are your goals? Sound off in the comments below!