May 6, 2014

Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art (51)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Sometimes I walk up to my coworkers at the bookstore with a book in hand and say "WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS COVER IT'S SO PRETTY." And then I pet the cover and strip off the jacket and check out the binding details. Everyone thinks I'm out of my mind. But I just want to buy second copies of all of these books so I can take the book jackets and put them on my wall.

Here's a list of 10 book jackets I often think of framing. In image form. Because who needs words when I can just show you pretty pictures?

 

   

 

 

   

   

 




I totally have a type, don't I? (In case you missed it, I like bold colors blending into other softer colors, silhouettes, starry skies, minimalist, graphics, lovely typography, loose brush strokes, and other fluid things.)

Do you have an artistic style you're drawn to? Maybe you like some of the things I've chosen and are beginning to realize you DO have a type? Perhaps you know of another cover I'd just die over. Please share all thoughts in the comments below!