BOUT OF BOOKS 10.0 TIME!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
TIME DEVOTED TO READING
Oh, I don't know. Two hours? Maybe? I stunk at Bout of Books 9.0. We'll see how 10.0 goes.
Same as above. My reading is so unpredictable these days. I would like to work through some of these books because BEA is coming up, but I can't promise even myself anything. I'm working a bunch this week and I have a lot of stuff going on... So. The list below is a best case scenario.
- Read at least 3 books from the list below.
- Participate in at least 1 Twitter chat.
- Meet some new bloggers and make awesome new friends.
- Participate in at least 1 challenge.
1. SEARCHING FOR SKY by Jillian Kantor
2. WE WERE LIARS by E. Lockhart
3. CATCH A FALLING STAR by Kim Culbertson
4. NANTUCKET RED by Leila Howland
5. DEEP BLUE by Jennifer Donnelly
6. SIDE EFFECTS MAY VARY by Julie Murphy
7. SECOND STAR by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
I'm in the middle of DEEP BLUE right now and I intend to also start SECOND STAR tonight, so I'm cheating a bit this Bout of Books, but I also gave up in the middle of the last BoB because of hiatus stuff. Soooo... I'm just hoping for the best here, yeah?
Are you Bout of Books-ing this week? Is this your first time or have you done this before? What books did you pick? What do you think of the books I've picked? Let's talk in the comments below!