September 23, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read List (63)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
So this week I went through my stacks of ARCs, expired and unexpired and was like, hey, maybe if I moved the ones I really, really want to read ASAP off the spare bookshelf in my older sister's now-empty room (some people have the smarts to get married and, y'know, have a new home with their spouse) to my nightstand. Of course, this has led to a tower of books on my nightstand, but this move forced me to clean off the stuff that was there before? Y'know, just a little bonus. 

Anyway, here are the books I intend to read this fall. It's more than 10 but less than 20 so let's call it a wash. And let's hope that their presence on my nightstand will help make sure I get through each and everyone. (Everyone, form a prayer circle now. Maybe that'll help.)


I'm not doing titles and links this week. I'm super uber mega duper lazy. SUE ME.

Also, if you've read and loved ANY of these, let me know, I'll bump them up the list.