November 5, 2013

Top Ten "Shut Up and Give it to Me Now" Sequels (37)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten "Shut Up and Give it to Me Now" Sequels.

You like that, don't you? Well that's how I feel about each of these books. So why don't I shut up and tell you all about which books I want to get my sticky little hands on as soon as possible.


I mean, have you read the first two books in this series? Have you? If so, you should understand why I want the world to shut up and give me the third book in the series already. 

Another third book in the series I'd like the world to shut up and give to me already, for the love of everything in the world that anyone cares about.

All right. I'm not gonna lie. I haven't read DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT yet, but DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE is so fantastic and amazing that, even though I've hear book 2 in the series is very different from book 1, I'm pretty sure I just need everyone to shut up and give me this book already.

I also haven't read LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR yet. But still. Shut up and give me this book immediately. IMMEDIATELY.

Look, I could tell you why I want this book right this second, or you could shut up and give it to me. I think the latter option'll make everyone happier in the long run.

I loved the first two books in this series and absolutely loved them. What's really stressful is that Teri Terry's books are published in the UK and those on the other side of the pond will get this book much sooner than I will. So, maybe someone should shut up and give this book to me a little early, please?

Lots of series are ending soon, aren't they? Well, shut up and give me all of the series ender books now. (PLEASE AND THANK YOU.)

Okay. This is when I'm the worst. I've already read CRESS (YAY Advanced Reader Copies and Macmillan!) and I loved it so much that now I need everyone to shut up and give WINTER to me right now. (I'm not even going to be polite about it this time - that's how good this series is.)

More of me being the worst. I've already read CRASH INTO ME and I love it very much. Katie McGarry's stories are so heartbreakingly swoony that I really just the world to shut up and give me and endless supply of them for me to read. 

Remember when Maggie Stiefvater up and told everyone that she's publishing a companion book to the SHIVER trilogy about Isabel and Cole? My excitement here knows no bounds, so please shut ME up by giving this one to me ASAP.

Do you guys like my picks? Maybe there are a couple I missed but you think I'd like. If there are, be sure to let me know about 'em in the comments below.