July 28, 2014

Add These To Your Goodreads TBR, Please + Thank You

Guys, I know it's not Tuesday, so this isn't a Top Ten List or anything, but I was thinking about the to-be-published books I'm most excited for and I just have to share some of them with you RIGHT NOW before my insides explode. And yes, I know many of these books don't come out for quite a few months (and some of them don't even have covers or solid release dates) but I'm so, so, so excited and I don't do Waiting on Wednesday anymore, so I HAD TO SHARE.

**Please note: All images/typography bits done up in lieu of images are links to the associated Goodreads page. So click and add these books to your TBR immediately, you'll thank me later.

READY?



If BLUE LILY, LILY BLUE by the Great and Powerful (and most definitely Magical) Maggie Stiefvater is not on your TBR, it must be because you haven't started The Raven Cycle yet. In which case, get thee to a bookstore and purchase The Raven Boys. And also The Dream Thieves, for good measure. You're gonna need it pretty quick.


Look, if you don't care about Victoria Schwab books, I don't care about you. Simple as that. A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC may be an adult title but this little (JK enormous) bit of magic should find it's way into your heart and home ASAP. 


This one's WE ALL LOOKED UP by Tommy Wallach, in case you were wondering. Y'know, because there are NO WORDS ON THIS COVER. Is that supposed to make you want to read this book as much as I do? Yes. YES. TBR LIST ADDITIONS FOR ALL.


WINTERSPELL by Claire Legrand has me drooling. I mean, a YA Nutcracker retelling? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Sign me up five hundred days of winter ago. Please put this on your reading list rightrightright now and be as fabulous as that cover model right there.


Let's talk about THE STORYSPINNER by Becky Wallace and how it's blurbed by TAMORA PIERCE. And what does the all-knowing Tamora Pierce have to say about this book? “This tale of murder, kidnapping, and magic held me from start to finish!” That is all I need. It should be all you need too. 


Have you people read SERAPHINA by Rachel Hartman? HAVE YOU? Well, if you haven't, you're clearly not ready for SHADOWSCALE. But you have like 7 months to get on board with this dragon-filled excellences and I will not stand for laziness or procrastination on this matter. 


Don't judge a book by it's cover? PASS. I'll judge (*cough* love *cough*) this book by it's cover forever and ever. I loved SOMETHING REAL by Heather Demetrios and I know for sure I'LL MEET YOU THERE is gonna hit the sweet spot - like, just based on the cover. And maybe a little bit because it's a book, in part, about an injured marine yeah you know you all want a piece of that.


DUUUUUDES have you SEEN the cover for THE GIRL AT MIDNIGHT? Have you read that tagline? DO YOU KNOW HOW COOL MELISSA GREY IS? She has purple hair just like the cover of this book. Not to mention, girl can paint some sick nail art. Get. On. Board. This. Train.

Notables Sans Covers:

Perhaps I am biased because Adam Silvera is one of my very favorite people but I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT MORE HAPPY THAN NOT AND YOU SHOULD BE, TOO, OKAY? I just... could you... I mean... just add it on Goodreads. Now.

WINGER NUMBER TWO. STAND-OFF IS WINGER NUMBER TWO AND IT IS MORE ABOUT RYAN DEAN. SOMEONE HOLD ME UNTIL THIS BOOK COMES OUT IT CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH.

Goodreads doesn't even have a release month for me and I just can't. Can. Not. I mean, did you read SOMETHING STRANGE AND DEADLY? DID YOU? That whole series killed me and I am so ready to get killed all over again with TRUTHWITCH. Because everyone wants their books to kill them, right?

Got all that? Add them all to your Goodreads? Yes and yes, of course. Love and happy reading my dears!