February 4, 2014

Top Ten Books That Made Me Cry (44)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I think for this week's post I'm just going to throw up 10 book covers and that's it. I don't really want to get into the reasons why each of these books lead to the crying and the sads and what have you. Like, even if you can't see why said book would make me cry, just accept it and move on. Because explaining might make me cry again and I just can't. Also, I acknowledge the The Fault in Our Stars by John Green will be on everyone's lists and I'm okay with that. Also, also, I cheated, this list is four more than ten. I'm okay with that too.

(PS: You should be able to reach the Goodreads page for each of these books by clicking the images. Please keep in mind that many of these books are not the first, or even the last, in their series. And furthermore, some of these books aren't out yet - Strange and Ever After doesn't come out until the summer! So consider this hype.)

 

Okay. Honestly? If you really want to know why any one of these books caused rivers of tears to fall down my face, ask away in the comments below, okay? Also, please let me know if we share any tear jerkers! I could use a few support groups...