August 21, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0: Progress Report

Welcome to my Bout of Books 11.0 Progress Report post. Because I am crazy and neurotic, I have separated this post from my Goals post. My Wrap Up post (to be posted in a week, when all of this is over) will also be a separate post. Although, I will be posting any and all of my challenges here, as they are part of my Bout of Books 11.0 Progress Report.

I hope that explanation made sense to you. I feel like it does to me but things often make more sense in my head that out of it.

Anyway, in case you're wondering what Bout of Books is...

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Now, for my progress.

MONDAY
Number of books I've read today:
 Started book 1... it's slow-ish going...
Number of pages I've read today: 21% of an ebook.
Books:
1. ETERNAL NIGHT by Carina Adly MacKenzie - I'm unexpectedly loving this so much.

TUESDAY
Number of books I've read today:
 Still reading a few percents of my ebook here and there... it's a busy week.
Number of pages I've read today: 34% of an ebook.
Books:
1. ETERNAL NIGHT by Carina Adly MacKenzie - It's like the CW in a book and I can't get enough.

WEDNESDAY
Number of books I've read today:
Still. Moving. Slow. (I did go see If I Stay tonight so...)
Number of pages I've read today: 24%
Books:
1. ETERNAL NIGHT by Carina Adly MacKenzie - I might be moving slow but I'm totally into this book. I wish I had the time to just sit and binge the ending. My weekend technically started today at 6pm, so maybe wishes do come true (or will tomorrow once I make it out to my family's vacation house).

THURSDAY
Number of books I've read today:
FINALLY FINISHED.
Number of pages I've read today: 21% of an ebook.
Books:
1. ETERNAL NIGHT by Carina Adly MacKenzie - Loooooved.

FRIDAY
Number of books I've read today:
Started book 2...
Number of pages I've read today: 30% of an ebook (these ebooks are less fun than books with pages I can count)
Books:
2. FEUDS by Avery Hastings - Well... interesting.

SATURDAY
Number of books I've read today:
Book 2 continues.
Number of pages I've read today: 47% of an ebook.
Books: 
2. FEUDS by Avery Hastings - Still... interesting?

SUNDAY
Number of books I've read today:
Finished up book 2.
Number of pages I've read today: 23% (AKA the end) of an ebook.
Books: 
2. FEUDS by Avery Hastings - Well, okay.

GRAND TOTAL
Pages:
I... don't know? 591, according to Goodreads page counts for both books.
Books: 2! One shy of my goal, but I read things! That's good, right?

Stay tuned for my wrap up post...